OMG! Oh My God 1st weekend collection

OMG! Oh My God Hindi movie first weekend collection, OMG! Oh My God movie box office report, OMG! Oh My God movie box office collection, OMG! Oh My God opening weekend collection, OMG! Oh My God movie 1st weekend gross, OMG! Oh My God movie total gross, 


Paresh Rawal, Akshay Kumar and Mithun Chakraborty Starrer OMG! Oh My God which is directed by Umesh Shukla had decent opening weekend.

The film showed remarkable growth over the weekend. OMG! Oh My God which is started on a slow note, had show 40 to 50 percent growth in business on Saturday and Sunday.

OMG! Oh My God did best business in Gujarat while some places like Nizam and West Bengal business were poor.

OMG! Oh My God first weekend breakup:-

Friday – Rs. 4.25 crore, Saturday – Rs. 6.50 crore and Sunday – Rs. 7.75 crore.

OMG! Oh My God has totally collected Rs. 18.5 crore nett in 3 days at Indian box office.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Wallwoods - All Rights Reserved