Emma Watson, the make-up artist


Actress Emma Watson loves to apply cosmetics to her friends and family. Also, she doesn’t mind sharing her beauty tips with them.

“I love doing make-up. I did my mum’s make-up for all her job interviews and whenever I go out, I do their make-up too. My specialty? I like quite a natural look, but I do everything really,” she told glamour.com.

“People underestimate the power of an eyebrow. I recently got my friend into penciling hers in, which she thought was such a strange concept at first,” she said.

And Watson advises people not to listen to everything they are told.

“Don’t listen to everyone. It’s kind of overwhelming, especially with your diet and skincare. You get so many different pieces of advice, you don’t know what to listen to. I think people need to judge what works for them and trust their intuition,” she said.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Wallwoods - All Rights Reserved